Imagine what you could do with your tax saved!
– pay off your home loan sooner
– increase your super
– go on a holiday
– buy some shares
– save for an investment property
– pay for your children’s education
– upgrade your car
The right tax planning and tax minimisation strategy can help you reduce tax and increase your wealth at the same time, while minimising the risk to your personal finances.
Act now because each year your tax minimisation window closes at 30 June, so it’s highly recommended you get in contact with us now so we can start the process of paying less tax and smoothing out your cashflow for you.
How our tax planning service works
- We request the details of your expected income and business profits for the 2019 tax year (1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019). This includes all:
- wages / employment income
- interest, dividends and rental income received
- business profits / losses; and
- any capital gains / losses you expect to make.
Based on this information, we estimate your taxable income and your tax payable before any tax planning strategies.
- We discuss all your tax planning options, including things to do in your business, as well as investment and wealth creation options.
- We provide you with a report that clearly explains the tax planning strategies we recommend you implement, and exactly how much tax you will save.
- We provide you with an easy-to-follow action plan to ensure that, together we can do everything that needs to be actioned before 30 June.
Keep reading for a few of our tax planning resources to help save you thousands of dollars, or book a tax planning consultation now.
3 Key Tax Planning Strategies
We’ve put together a series of infographics below covering each of the following key strategies:
- The Secrets to Tax Planning
- Why use a “bucket” company?
- Trust Distribution Resolutions before 30 June
For additional ways to minimise your business and personal tax, we’ve put together the following guides for you:
Contact us today to get started!
Don’t wait until June, now is the time to have a chat to us.
General advice disclaimer
General advice warning: The advice provided is general advice only as, in preparing it we did not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Before making an investment decision on the basis of this advice, you should consider how appropriate the advice is to your particular investment needs, and objectives. You should also consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision relating to a financial product.]